Sunday, October 5, 2008

The struggle continues

The struggle continues,
my struggle to become complete
The pain comes and goes at will,
seemingly having a mind of it's own
Wish life was black and white
but I am inundated with shades of grey
Can't make out black from the white,
what appears white from a distance is actually grey
Maybe it's my vison which has blurred
and not the life which has changed colors
Maybe the struggle is to accept
the darkness within me
Just wishing won't make it go away
the darkness of the centureies
Didn't know Light and dark can exist together
playing a game of hide and seek
Can't say who is going to win this game
but Darkness seems to be winning at the moment
I am distinctly aware of the Light within
but it remains passive at the best
Acceptance is the only thing I can do,
that's what's within my realm
Yes, I am both Dark and Light
but one thing I don't know
Whether the Light is enveloping the darkness
or the Darkness is enveloping the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment