Friday, March 20, 2009

Maya

The illusory world of Maya
is losing it's grip on me
Slowly but surely
the inner world is revealing itself
The meaningless chores
are still meaningless
To ascribe a meaning to them
is like painting stars with fake colors
The genesis of Life eludes everyone
leaving hearts bereft of desire
The so-called depression
is nothing but an absence of Life
Yet Life thrives in every being
who chooses to embrace life
Maya's veil is so profound
yet only skin deep
If you have the Eyes
to see through it's machinations
The inner eye can see through all
for it's the connection to the Divine
I surrender my will to Thee
for I want You in my life
Take over the charge
and rid me of this Maya
My hands move
yet it's You who causes the motion
My lips pray
yet it's You who moves them
My heart beats
yet it's You who reverberates inside me
My mind thinks
yet it's You who is the thinker
My hands type
yet it's You whose thoughts flow through me
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment